Tuesday, May 27, 2008

pilgrims are here! and more people coming!

so after two months of no pilgrims and other visitors (due to the International Convention), they are finally back. to my great joy, I have close friends in this group, plus family. my uncle is here with wife and one of their "kids" (she's got children older than me...), and it's great seeing them again after five years.

and best of all, there are even more people coming! my brother is coming tomorrow on a visit for two weeks, and a few others will be here on 3-day visits as the Ascension of Bahá'u'lláh is commemorated tomorrow. it's going to be exciting to see everyone again, really looking forward to it!

and I also just found out that one of my second cousins will be coming here to serve from january! that's going to be really exciting, and I promised to take good care of her :)

No comments:

Post a Comment