Wednesday, November 14, 2007

delivery!

a family is here from sweden on pilgrimage, and as any other family coming from sweden will discover, they had stuff for me. since they were the first ones from sweden to come, this time it was a lot of stuff. here's how my bed looked this morning after unpacking it all:


I even got my keyboard now - yay! feels a lot better, I'm obviously more used to my own than the ones here. and I also brought my own mousepad and mouse, so it should be all good. I'll get a picture of my office up soon, and then I also have my room and flat to show and tell about. but that's for later...

luckily there won't be so much in the future, I might even get to send home a few stuff...

2 comments:

  1. Isn't that that clothes you bought in OHIO?? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. it sure is! think about you everytime I wear them :)

    ReplyDelete