Sunday, October 12, 2008

does anyone read this anymore?

- knock, knock
- who's there?
- ...
- who's there?
- ...

yeah, that pretty much sums up my blog in the past week or two... there's been a hectic amount of things going on at the same time, and there's not really all that much time to sum it all up. I turned 25 (!) last tuesday, my parents came the same evening, and there hasn't really been all that much spare time since. I've been here and there, doing this and that, and I think there's going to be even more coming up.

in true borna-style though, here's a picture from last monday evening. I took this picture after a small birthday dinner we had, and then walked down the terraces and chatted for about an hour:


pilgrims finally coming tomorrow! yay!

2 comments:

  1. Enjoy yosheuf

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, I'm here. I came to your blog after searching for some cbg information. Currently I'm doing some translation jobs for them. Greetings from Monterrey, Mexico.

    ReplyDelete