Thursday, January 01, 2009

me, me, me, me version 2009

I started my annual "me"-wikipedia update last year. here's today's results:
  • Borna, a town in Saxony, Germany - maybe I should go visit myself? :)
  • A part of Bahretal in the Sächsische Schweiz district, Saxony, Germany - has apparently changed owners quite a lot...
  • Borna disease, an infection neurological of warm-blooded animals caused by the Borna virus
  • Borna Bartolović, a Croatian breakdancer - this article is empty right now [no update 2009]
  • Borna of Croatia, a Medieval Slavic Prince of Dalmatia - wow!
  • A Persian word meaning "young." Can also be used as a name. - yupps, that's me

    and the new entry of 2009:
  • The Rabha name of Channa amphibeus - apparently a rare species of snakehead
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment