Wednesday, January 20, 2010

morning runs

for the past couple of weeks, I've been getting up an hour earlier in the morning to go out running. at first I wasn't enjoying getting up at all, and tried to convince myself in every possible way that I shouldn't go. I'd hope for rain when I woke up in the morning, or not make sure that I was going to be early enough, etc etc...

but after a couple of runs, I started to realize how good it was for me - I was feeling less tired, with more energy, during the work day; I obviously started losing a bit of weight; my knees and ankles were feeling better, and more...

and also, when I got to experience sunrises like these, how could I complain?





now I'm looking much more forward to it, hoping that it won't rain the next day, and going to bed an hour or so earlier, just to make sure I can get up and run.

here're some running tips as well, very much recommended!

1 comment:

  1. Genial dispatch and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you seeking your information.

    ReplyDelete