Friday, June 03, 2011

30 days of creativity, day #3 - creative cooking!

today I followed up on my first day of creativity, where I was cooking. this time I was aware enough of what I was doing and took pictures. I made a simple but very tasty sandwich with onions, mushrooms, sundried tomatoes, some cheese, mayonnaise and mustard. this is what it all looked like:

step 1: chop up some onions and mushrooms and fry them. (I used the oil from the sundried tomatoes)

step 2: chop up some sundried tomatoes and add to the mix.

step 3: add a slice of cheese and stir it around

step 4: this is what it'll look like - a bit messy, but oh so tasty!

step 5: prepare a pita with some mayonnaise and mustard

step 6: slice of cheese, and then the mixture on top of it

step 7: slice up some feta cheese and eat!

my first bite was an explosion of epic taste in my mouth. yumm!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment