Tuesday, April 24, 2007

my legs are so dead

as expected, I didn't quite make my planned schedule, but I'm still satisfied. the past week, I've only rested two days, and by the end of the week it will pretty much be the same. on top of that, I'll probably double three days (football/football practice yesterday, squash/football practice tomorrow, squash/basketball on friday).
so my legs were a bit tired, and are even more tired now. I did the two first sprints (6*50), and then managed 3.8 km before I started to feel some pain in my knee. the tempo I kept would've given me around a 27.5 minute finish on 5 km, so that's quite good, especially considering it's my first run of the summer. and then I was too tired to do the final sprints.

and then when I showered, I almost tripped. that's not embarassing. what is embarassing is that I tried to grab the water to help me recover my balance. obviously that didn't work...

football tonight, man united - milan. having my brother and a friend coming over, it's gonna be fun :)

No comments:

Post a Comment