Thursday, November 24, 2005

some ideas...

just sent a few mails back and forth with one of my teachers from a previous course, who's coincidentally dealing with a somewhat similar problem as I am, having the users spread out. she told me what things they've tried to do, and it sounds like maybe I could use at least one of their ideas... maybe I'll try to send a mail to the coordinators already now and see if they're up for it. the most useful idea for me would probably be to ask them to write a "diary" of what they're doing when they're in contact with anything that has to do with reporting/viewing statistics, to see what they want to do, how they do, how it feels, etc... I should try to write up a mail in the weekend and see if they are willing to do it. it will probably be a "long-term" project (~2 months), as I am not in that big of a rush to get started with the actual implementing, and it could also be good to see over a longer period of time what they use and so... gotta define it clearly what I want though. let's see how this goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment