Thursday, February 16, 2006

mail

just sent a mail to my tutor explaining my thoughts and plans when it comes to the evaluation. they are basically:
  • let them work now for three weeks, doing their usual tasks
  • I will not do any major changes, only fix bugs and some design, perhaps new functions if they really ask for/need it
  • I have tried to plan and prepare ahead of time, informing as much as possible
  • I will use the message of the day function to keep them up-to-date
  • the forums (main forum, bugs and suggestions, and questions and answers) will hopefully be used as much as possible, and I will be very attentive there and reply all questions
  • I am going to develop the logging system a bit more, and inform them about how and for what I will use it
  • possibly have some sort of evaluation sheet after two weeks
  • I might also ask friends from norway to have a look at it as they are in a very similar situation to us...
now awaiting comments from my tutor :)

No comments:

Post a Comment