Monday, February 20, 2006

major facelift!

the whole site underwent a major facelift today, and now actually looks good! thank you kertu for your help :)
I got a reply from my tutor, where she asked me to think about how I was going to do things, after I explained a bit. hope she's happy with my further explanations, I have quite a good view of how I want to do things.
found another article (Remote Evaluation: The Network as an Extension of the Usability Laboratory) that explains something called critical incident reporting, where users/evaluators report critical negative or positive incidents as they happen, directly from the tool they're evaluating. the advantage is that the memory is fresh, and they can hopefully describe things well, so that the developers can fix them. I'm going to set it up so it can be done, and incorporate it in the site. I think it can be a very helpful tool. that article also had a few versions of remote evaluation, including digital questionnaires and automatic logging, so it means I'm not totally off.

No comments:

Post a Comment