Tuesday, January 15, 2008

coincidences will never stop

so here we go again - two more weird things happening, both yesterday. first off, the night before, I'm thinking of a friend I haven't heard from in a long time. what happens? I get an e-mail the next day. just very much out of the blue.

second thing is probably even more surprising. I read this text from the Writings in the morning (my bolding):

I say unto you that any one who will rise up in the Cause of God at this time shall be filled with the spirit of God, and that He will send His hosts from heaven to help you, and that nothing shall be impossible to you if you have faith. And now I give you a commandment which shall be for a Covenant between you and me: that ye have faith; that you faith be steadfast as a rock that no storms can move, that nothing can disturb, and that it endure through all things even to the end; even should ye hear that your Lord has been crucified, be not shaken in your faith; for I am with you always, whether living or dead; I am with you to the end. As ye have faith so shall your powers and blessings be. This is the standard -- this is the standard -- this is the standard.

the part in bold, I even wrote down in my phone for my bedroom quotes. so what happens? in the pilgrim talk in evening, this exact same quote was read!

1 comment:

  1. wow, that's crazy...i love when stuff like that happens!

    for sure, qualifies that quote as a great one! :)

    ReplyDelete