Sunday, January 06, 2008

sweet reunions!

I was on pilgrimage almost 12 years ago, in april '96. besides my brother, I only remember hanging out with one other person during that time. and back then there weren't really all these opportunities to keep in contact with people, but somehow we managed to stay in touch on and off, first through random e-mails here and there, later on through msn and eventually facebook. and now, he came here on a 3-day visit (as his wife was on pilgrimage), and we managed to meet up:


to his great surprise (and mine too actually), I had even kept the pieces of paper that he wrote down his name, e-mail and website address on. after almost 12 years, they were still intact and whole! (of course I knew he was going to come here when I was here, hence why I brought it with me.) cool stuff, so I gave them to him to remember :)

who knows, maybe we'll meet up again in 10-12 years on pilgrimage, maybe with small kids running around?

and then I also had the joy of seeing my cousin from australia, together with his wife and kids. haven't seen them since my visit there in 2002, and the kids have really grown since then - barely recognized them!


hopefully I can go down under sometime soon, really miss everyone there! would be a great vacation :)

check the album for more shots of people.

No comments:

Post a Comment