Thursday, June 05, 2008

time for a new e-mail! :(

it came as a heavy blow, the e-mail. my e-mail account with my uni will be closed down in three weeks. it makes sense, as I haven't been studying anything for more than a year, but still unpleasant news. so now I have to start looking for somewhere else to make my default e-mail account. I currently have a hotmail (only used for msn and diverse spam), and two gmails (one for blogging with a half-unserious address, and a proper one). the way things are looking now, I'll probably go over to my gmail, but I'm just looking to see if anyone else has any other suggestions. then I'd probably also have to look into exporting everything over...

in completely unrelated matters, here's a video of some really nice freekicks. maybe something to work on:

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! I really liked the "runovers" :D

    ReplyDelete