Wednesday, March 22, 2006

ch-ch-ch-CHANGES!

the meeting with my tutor went really well today, we talked through most of the stuff about the project... and decided that I'm basically done with the practical stuff. I'll probably just do some stuff these two days left of the week, and then from next week I'll start actually writing my report. first method and results, and then we'll meet and talk through those sections. the final thing to write will be a discussion of the whole project and stuff, seeing how I've done compared to literature and if I have achieved my goal, and what the prerequisites were... I might have some sort of evaluation after a month of use somewhere there, to just see how things have been going when they've turned into "expert" users, if the system is still supporting them in their work as it should.
quite interesting things... am a bit surprised, positively, of course :)
of course, the last thing is to present and oppose another person's presentation, will hopefully do it to my classmate, so that should be interesting. seminar tomorrow, have to attend one of those too...

No comments:

Post a Comment