Monday, March 20, 2006

plans

booked a meeting with my tutor 15.30 on wednesday...
for that one, I'm gonna prepare, both try to wrap up what's left of my report, and also actually check through the points I've written to see if I've actually done a good job.
I'm going to look through the evaluations now, summarize them and post some comments as the message of the day, so they know that I've actually made something about them...
the mail function needs a bit of tweaking, but I'll probably "launch" it today.
gonna sit with the national coordinator in around two weeks or so and go through all the security and access details and such, and probably fix it during the final implementation phase... that should be good. right now people can see and do basically whatever they want as long as they know how to, and that's not really the point! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment