Friday, March 17, 2006

nothing more to do? pfft!

just as I thought I was done I found a major bug and a design flaw. took me an hour and a half to find the bug, and 30 seconds to fix it...
other than that, there's not that much left to do... I've sent a mail to my tutor, and we're hopefully going to meet sometime next week to discuss how I should go on next... I'm gonna have to prepare a bit for that meeting, just to make sure I've done what I'm supposed to when it comes to user involvement.
I'll also be sending a mail to the coordinators and tell them that there's not much time left for them to influence the project, and that they should tell me anything they want/need...
I've actually gotten a few CIs, though just not reported through the page, but rather through e-mail/the forum, so I guess that's good enough in a sense... apparently it's easier... ah well. weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment