Friday, October 05, 2007

a lovely dinner and good bye

so yesterday it was time for the official good bye with my dear friends from work. we went for a dinner, to little persia, so they got to taste some classic persian food. the dishes were quite good, and they seemed to enjoy the food.

what was the most enjoyable though, was of course the company of them all. there were moments of serious conversations, and times of great laughter. my stomach hurt, a couple of people had tears in their eyes, and everyone was smiling and laughing and really having a good time. and that's probably what I'll be remembering the most - the great atmosphere and the fun we had in the group, while at the same time doing a great job.

as a parting gift, I got this lovely sportbladet bag:


and here are the contents in it:


the white box contains a thermos bottle, and in the black thingie there's a (very pink) umbrella. other than that, there's a bathing ball, two pens, a t-shirt, a cap, a deck of cards, a usb memory stick and a book about zlatan. not sure if I'll be able to use them all, but I'm sure gonna try. I promised to bring it all with me to israel, so now there's even more to try to fit in my bag, in addition to my clothes and books and whatnot. it's gonna be a challenge!

but all in all, it was a great evening, I'm really happy I got the opportunity to work with all those wonderful people. and I promised to drop by at least once or twice more before I go... so it's not really good bye just yet :)

No comments:

Post a Comment