Sunday, February 10, 2008

my office!

my lovely janis made a deep clean of my office on friday, so now it looks spotless clean. therefore, I can as promised, put up a picture of my office:


so what's here?
  • a few books up on the shelf, about agile programming, designing interfaces and two on .net and asp.net programming. there's also a copy of the Kitáb-i-Aqdas, the Most Holy Book of the Baha'i Faith.
  • the post-its are notes from my janis who've left random stuff after cleaning my desk in the mornings. most often they're about how wonderfully clean and neat my desk is :)
  • an envelope and a card from dear norwegian friends
  • 6 paper airplanes (!) - I just suddenly got the urge to start folding them, and so that's how it went. some of them actually fly really well...
  • a prayer that a dear friend of mine made for my birthday
  • our party hat from work back home and that I got to keep :)
  • a big painting that I got at the art show, the black says "Tahirih" (The Pure One), the red on the side says "Quarratu'l-Ayn" (Solace of the Eyes). not sure what the writings in white are... read more about Tahirih here
  • small collage with pictures of my coworkers at aftonbladet
  • another collage with small paintings made by participants from a Ruhi Book 6 circle I tutored in estonia
  • ticket from the game norway - argentina
  • a "receipt" (it's hand-made...) of a fax sent... I flipped it back over since the paper had a tendency to curl, forgot to turn it around for the picture
  • Ayyám-i-Há-greeting from my family (got it a bit early)
  • some random work-related paper
  • on my desk I have wrist warmers, picture of the house of worship in delhi, india, headphones, keyboard and mouse from back home (can't be without them), a postcard from here that I got from my 2nd family in norway, my powerball and a bottle of water.

    there we go - that's it!
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment