Sunday, December 02, 2007

I love my flatmates!

there are so many stories to share from our flat, but I think being with us is something that simply has to be experienced. all I can say is that whoever's come to steve (the official name of our flat), has not been disappointed. here's a pic of the three of us, on our first day of orientation:


(obviously this will be pic of the week now.) the guy on my right (camera left) is robert taylor, from california, on my left I have naseem ma'ani-hessari from northern ireland/south africa for the past four years. (in the background we have the Seat of the Universal House of Justice.) we are all so incredibly different, but get along so perfectly great together. it's amazing, and I love it. we do pretty much everything together, hang out together, etc etc. wouldn't wanna trade these guys for any other in the world. I hope we'll be able to stick around together for a long time, even though you never know what might happen here. but for now, I'll appreciate what I've got :)

the picture is from my orientation album. also check out some pics of my room!

No comments:

Post a Comment