Monday, December 03, 2007

things I don't do anymore

here's a small list of things I don't do anymore since coming here:

  • go to the gym
    it's a bit too tedious, especially as I finish work at around 5.30-6, would have to go up the mountain, and then come back down again at around 8, all tired. not worth it.
    do I miss it? not really, even though it is nice to keep fit and in shape.

  • watch tv
    we don't have a tv!
    do I miss it? not at all.

  • watch football
    can't really stream the games while at work, can I...
    do I miss it? a little bit of the excitement and the beauty of the game. but then again, there's so much else to enjoy here...

  • sit by the computer evening/night
    got no computer at home...
    do I miss it? not really, it's mostly waste of time, better to read and be social. and if I really have something I need to do, I always have my computer at work, can stay a bit extra.

  • freeze
    first of december, we play football. it's around 10-15 degrees here right now.
    do I miss it? not at all! I love it!
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment