Wednesday, December 12, 2007

it's been 50 days

... and what a beautiful day to "celebrate" that. no clouds, beautiful sunshine, and about 20 degrees. could walk outside without a jacket or coat or anything, and I even took a couple of pictures. here's one taken from inside my office:



some highlights of being here so far:

  • helping out closing the Shrine - I was walking home one evening and saw one of my orientation people cleaning up and closing the Shrine. I asked him if he needed help, and got to comb the fringes of the carpets inside the Shrine of 'Abdu'l-Bahá. I was smiling like an idiot all the time :)
  • sounds of the world - read the post.
  • walking in massive rain... - not so much for the enjoyment of it, but it was definitely an experience.
  • lunch room - besides the excellent food (and desserts!) there's always someone fun to talk to :)
  • my flatmates - absolutely love them!
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment