Monday, June 11, 2007

pictures, pictures, pictures!

I finally went through the pictures and uploaded them all. they're up on facebook, but you can find them here as well:

The Arc
Shrine of the BábBahji
Monument Gardens
Terraces
People, part 1
People, part 2
Flowers
Artistic pictures
Burst shots
Other placesHaifa shots


a few notes on the pictures:
there are some duplicates, most notably in the artistic/people category. pictures are taken by me, my brother and a couple of other friends. I could've put basically all pictures in the artistic section, but tried to keep it to a minimum to those pictures that were taken with the intention of being especially artistic. the burst shots is an attempt to see how it will look like. I will put captions and tag people later, as well as upload some movies. for now, just enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment