Wednesday, June 27, 2007

veron, zanetti, cambiasso...

I can't be any happier:


so lovely to see them... argentina's first game is on thursday night, I'm so excited to see them :)


in other news, our game today wasn't good... we lost 3-1, even though we got off to a good start (I scored a quite nice goal after ~3-4 minutes). 2-1 in halftime, despite quite many chances for us. and then they scored a lucky goal (the goalie slipped) a few minutes into the second half and we didn't manage to recover. I blew the chance of the century when I had empty net and was going to steer a misdirected shot. lifted my foot a bit too high and the ball just slipped under :(
now we're resting over the summer, next game is some time in august I think... time to pick up the pace again.

No comments:

Post a Comment