Monday, January 23, 2006

requirements specification

to get a bit more clearer view on what exactly the requirements of the system are/were, I decided to meet up with a friend, my personal consultant :), and specify them a bit more clearer, independently of what I had reached with the coordinators. this way they could both complement each other, and I'd be sure that I hadn't missed anything.
the meeting went very well, and together we managed to specify quite many new things that I and the coordinators hadn't thought of. we also were able to write them down on big sheets of plastic, and these I've put on the back of my door to always keep in mind of what I'm aiming for. here are the pictures:

first the two things we drew up, the first one represents the system and its different functions, whereas the other specifies what a studycircle and a person in the system should include:


lastly, this is how it now looks like, on the backside of my door. I've also added the Post-its from the workshop with the coordinators:

No comments:

Post a Comment