Tuesday, January 17, 2006

today's progress

a bit more than three pages written about contextual design (it's up and readable). will probably try to write another page about the rapid contextual design tonight before heading to bed... hope to get another half a page or so done. that should be enough for the day.
still undecided about what to do with the other sections and if I will be able to finish it all before friday... might try to finish my specification (which should've been done a month ago) with all the articles and stuff that I will have and send it in to get it signed and all. and then write during the weekend as well (or at least on sunday) and then send it in for a meeting some time during next week. I'm afraid that this background will go up to about 20 pages... I think that's a bit too much...
and I'll probably try to keep 3 as the distant groups, and then add the methods either as 2.5 or 4. we'll see.
tomorrow I'm gonna read a few more articles, refreshen my memory on participatory design and figure out exactly what I wanna write. or I'll read something on the keynotes...

No comments:

Post a Comment