Tuesday, January 31, 2006

meeting and work today

so I had the meeting with my tutor today. found out she was going to be my examiner as well, should hopefully make things easier in the end, as it will be enough for just one person to read the whole report, instead of both tutor and examiner...
the meeting itself was quite short, and quite good... she had some good suggestions on a few changes on my report, which should be fairly quick to make, and then we talked a bit about method and so... how I'll do the evaluation, etc... gotta think it through so it's not just haphazardly done, but with an actual thought behind it. there should be a few articles about evaluating here and there, think I found one about remote evaluation, and of course the projects I wrote about in the report. should be good.
and then spent all of today on working on the statistics database... now I think it's all done with the filtering as well, that took a load of energy, but it should be done now. I just hope it works well.
tomorrow I'll start looking at study circles.

2 comments:

  1. "gotta think it through so it's not just haphazardly done, but with an actual thought behind it."

    sounds like it time to break out the flow charts!

    have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. flow charts are overrated! ;-)

    ReplyDelete