Saturday, March 03, 2007

a summary

things have been a bit hectic the past two days, but now I'm back at my parents', so it's a bit calmer and I can sum things up a bit.

thursday was a lot of rushing back and forth, with a thesis presentation at uni (congrats pedram!), some planning for today's junior youth group, nineteen day feast and then we went to the movies, one of my Ayyám-i-Há gifts. went and saw the departed, which I thought was really good. it's a remake of the original hong kong movie infernal affairs, which is supposed to be much better. guess I gotta see that one too :)

got two other gifts arranged as well, the flowers that I had arranged on tuesday to my parents got delivered (which really surprised them):



and I also ordered the "love football" wristbands (wouldn't really call them bracelets) for the whole football team. the purpose is to work against racism and violence in football, started by aftonbladet (info in swedish):



I think it's going to be a cool and uniting thing for the team if everyone wears it at training and during games.

on friday it was the first day of the Fast. not eating wasn't really much of a problem, though my tiredness was. didn't get much sleep on thursday night, but it was good. gives you a focus on what is important in life. I'll write more about the Fast later. we're having junior youth group meeting later today, gotta be ready for that one too.

1 comment: