Monday, March 19, 2007

montly monthly, part 2

it's been more than two months since I moved out, and a bit more than a month since my last post, so here's my second update on things. this time I will focus on sleeping, relaxation state and friendly invitations.

sleeping
I can of course sleep longer now in the mornings, since I don't have as far to travel. however, since I have no train to catch, I am more keen on snoozing once or twice in the mornings, which usually makes me get into a bit of a rush since I want to get to work at a certain time. usually not too bad, but something I should probably try to avoid.

relaxation state
since I'm not at all as stressed in the mornings, I'm feeling a lot more relaxed. most mornings I have my breakfast in front of the tv, taking my time to eat and do the other things I do in the mornings. I don't have to worry about taking a maximum amount of time to eat and do everything else; if I want, I can just get to work 5 minutes later.

friendly invitations
since I live in town, it's easier to meet up with friends living in town. random invitations an hour ahead of time are easier to accept when going home only takes ~15-20 minutes. yesterday I met up with a few friends and played "mig", the mobile intelligence game (link), which is kinda like trivial pursuit except in a smaller version (physically). it was good fun, and the blueberry ice cream was delicious :)
last week I also invited a few other friends over for dinner, breaking the fast together... I don't think they would've come all the way out to väsby just for dinner ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment