Friday, March 16, 2007

when moaning and whining doesn't help...

had one of those strange days at work today... started out by getting a few things done, and then sat for about 2 hours trying to think of a solution to a problem. most of the time I was quite convinced that there was no easy way of going about with it. then after some thinking I just decided to give it a shot, try something and see where it led me. lo and behold, after a little bit of trial and error, I suddenly managed to not only solve the problem I had at first, but also got further on into my project, something that I never thought I would've.

obviously it didn't pay off to just go into it with a negative mind, it's better to just give it a shot, try your best, and eventually you'll get somewhere.


I feel like I'm constantly playing catch-up with my life, always something that has to get done. I'm not sure what it is I'm waiting for to pass or happen, or if I just have to speed up the pace that I'm doing things at. I'm not feeling stressed yet though, so still a while until I really have to pull the brake...

No comments:

Post a Comment