Thursday, March 22, 2007

facebook fun

so I decided to take facebook a bit less seriously and just fool around with things. and I can assure you, it was quite a lot of fun.

I messed up my family situation a bit... I now have two fathers; one I met randomly, the other one I hooked up with and "it was so wrong". I have a sister whom I lived together with here and there, worked with for a while, dated once, and am not on speaking terms with anymore. she is also currently dating my son, so in effect, her nephew... now I'm just looking for a mom or two.

also gonna go some courses in football, leading and stuff. I think it's gonna be interesting and useful, both for the team now and also for the future. there are a lot of steps to take if one wants to become a professional coach, nothing that I have planned, but am at least going to take a few steps forward. we'll see how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment