Saturday, March 03, 2007

insights of the day

  1. it's a small world
  2. I can't sing for my life

met a friend from portugal today whom I hadn't seen for 4 years. it seems his friend is here as an exchange student, and so suddenly he decided to come for a visit. he met up with my brother, who called me and told me to come. I was so excited about seeing him that I forgot to switch the train and so had to walk a bit extra. good fun. we had dinner together, went for a walk in the old town, and then sat down at a café for a while. will hopefully meet up again at least once more.
conclusion number two came from today's singstar. I'm not sure if I have to say anymore... but rest assured, I now have people that will back me up when I say that I suck.


in other news today, the junior youth group went well. I had to go early to see my friend, but we went through two lessons from breezes of confirmation, which we of course modified a bit and removed some of the very simple lessons. I was positively surprised by their reaction, that they actually did it all without thinking that it was strange or silly in any way. bodes well for the future. have to talk to my teaching team to see what we'll do next.

No comments:

Post a Comment