Tuesday, July 31, 2007

bad joke

for you harry potter-fans out there:
-Knock Knock
-Who's there?
-You know
-You know who?
-That's right, Avada Kedavra!


in other news, I handed in my phone for reparation today. hopefully it's just the software that needs updating, and then it will cost 295 kr. if there're parts that need to be changed, then it will cost more... :-/

I also just noticed that I still have an old maestro card that I hadn't cancelled yet. if I could just remember the code I could get ahold of my money until the other cards come. got the code for one of them today, so the card should hopefully come tomorrow or so. still waiting for the other one... interesting to have money but not being able to use it - it's usually the other way around! ;)

update: the card works, and I remember my code! yay for having money again!

No comments:

Post a Comment