Tuesday, July 03, 2007

it's been so long! x2!

I played badminton with a friend today... it's been so long I can't even remember when the last time I played was. with squash and football taking so much of my free time, it's not so surprising though...

and on saturday after the gym we played some table tennis, and it's been even longer since I played that. except for just hitting a few balls during lunch once at work, I think it's been easily a couple of years. lost some of the feeling, but it gradually came back. the rackets weren't the best either...

in other news, the previously mentioned problem wasn't solved when we thought it was. we actually worked on it friday afternoon, and then pretty much all day today and yesterday to solve. but now I can finally say that it's solved. thank God, we were getting so tired of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment