Wednesday, July 11, 2007

monthly monthly, part 6

it's now been a little bit more than six months that I've been here, and so the updates continue. a bit shorter, and slightly later than on time, and this time in alphabetical order...

bed
it's dangerous to have a large-sized bed, things easily get transferred there to remain for a while. currently I have a towel, a folder, and a bunch of clothes from last laundry. with a smaller bed one's forced to always keep things tidy and clean. but not so here!

food
I've noticed that when there's food around, I'm quite silent. I eat and let others do the talking. I've got much more important stuff on my mind, and in my mouth! ;)

gym and excercise
I've gotten into a good routine of working out now. there's not so much sports to be made (weather's horrible), so I've been able to do some workout in the gym instead. it used to be a bit of "argh, nothing else to do, I'll go to the gym", but now I'm more looking forward to going. didn't think it'd be that way... and the results are encouraging too!

hair
my hair is short now, with summer coming up (hopefully?)... compensated the shorter hair with a beard, and I must say I kinda like it all :)
however, it's gotten longer now to the degree that I actually have to look at it in the morning to make sure it's not sticking out somewhere. time to go for wax soon...

mornings
it seems regardless of my plans and intentions, it always takes me an hour to get ready to get out. breakfast, prayers, tv and a bit of computer - takes almost exactly an hour.


and yes, this is written at 5 am, after watching argentina lecturing mexico in how to play football. 3-0, and two lovely goals by messi and riquelme. I don't see any other side being close to stopping them. it's going to be a very interesting final on sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment