Thursday, May 10, 2007

another phone questionnaire...

so a girl calls me up from another advertising company, and this time they want to interview me about washing powders and snacks. how they are related I have no idea...

anyways, so first I was asked to mention a few washing brands (how many do I know???), and then also if I recognized a few others she mentioned. and then if I had seen any commercials by any of them recently (I *always* swap when it's time for commercials), and also if I recognized when she described a few. naturally, I didn't...
lastly I was asked what I thought about their pricing, if it was overpriced, normal, good price, etc... when it comes to these things, I'm the kind of person that simply buys what I need, can't really be bothered checking and comparing prices.

repeat the same procedure for snacks, although I did know a bit more about them. lastly she asked me if there were any kids under 15 in my household... hmmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment