Tuesday, May 22, 2007

football, football...

... and more football.

game in the morning today, and we managed to win 2-1. not too good of a game, we should've scored a few more goals, but it wasn't all that tight in the end. I had the 2nd assist to our first goal, and scored quite a nice goal in the beginning of the second half. some of the teammates wanted to liken it to this goal by zlatan:



can't say I can agree with it though, it wasn't *that* nice... I did take the ball from our own half, ran past one guy and shot it up in the roof of the net, but not really all that impressive, I think. two minutes later on I had a very similar thing, but shot in the inside of the far post... really wanted a goal there.
and then of course, I was close to scoring the goal of the season. we had a freekick on the side, and from the end of the penalty box, on the volley I backheeled the ball, over the goalie, and... off the bar :(

well-deserved win though. had a few nutmegs or so too... :)


and then we have this other video also, which is just completely sick:

No comments:

Post a Comment