Friday, May 11, 2007

fun at work!

I honestly never thought I'd have as much fun at work as I am having with my coworkers. at lunch and during work, laughter and jokes are never far away. we also have a partyhat that acts as a sign if someone has done something exceptionally stupid. voluntary to put on of course, and now it seems to be constantly stuck at my desk for some reason... ;)


this week we've had a few mishaps, but they've all been taken in good humor. I happened to come upon an error in a configuration file that was done by another coworker about 3.5 years ago, and in the description when I checked the file in, I actually wrote (with ish permission): "Fixed property dependency for [filename], better than [coworker's name]' solution á la 2003."

and then there was also an accidental deletion of an entire folder on one of our servers... good thing that we had a backup :)
he did get some comments for a few days... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment