Sunday, May 13, 2007

tired

so, after a weekend with football courses (leadership yesterday and understanding the game today), I'm really, really tired. yesterday we had about an hour of practice, and I felt that it wasn't enough for me. so I went and did some sprints and jumping up stairs. was quite tired once I got back home.

today, we had even more practice, I think a bit more than 3 hours, possibly even 4. and I tried to really give my all all the time, so my legs are really tired now.

the reason we had the practical stuff was so that we got an understanding of how the exercises were to be performed, and also to get a lot of tips on how to show it to our kids, and what can be improved. naturally, I think I learned quite a lot of football stuff myself as well.

the courses themselves were good, and as last time, I feel I picked quite a lot of stuff that I can use for our practices, and hopefully make them more fun.


it's soon time for me to go to bed. gonna be at work at 4.30 tomorrow, to wrap up some things before we meet up at 5 to go to one of the packing rooms. not as much as last time, this time we'll probably just be there for an hour or so, to check a few things. but we'll see...

No comments:

Post a Comment