Monday, May 07, 2007

so I just ordered a new camera...

after a lot of ifs and buts, I finally decided to get my camera. was planning on getting it sooner or later, was hoping for the price to go down a bit, but then a friend of mine said something that's actually a really good thing to live by: if you're going to do something sooner or later, you might as well do it right away. it's so simple, but still so true! good thing to remember and try to live by :)

which camera did I go for? canon's ixus 850:


I like it, even though I haven't tried it. I wanted something good and small, and my choice fell on the ixus series. it looks good, it's light-weight, and it takes good pictures. it seems fast, has good zoom, and seems easy to use. obviously the specifications are good. after reading quite many reviews and comparisons, I'm actually quite satisfied with my choice, and I'll probably be recommending it to anyone who asks me.

I also bought a memory card, 2 gb should be enough:


the nice thing about this one is that it can be folded and then used as a usb stick. this means no extra cable to connect the camera to a computer, it can be easily done with just the memory card. costs a little bit more, but still, it's sexy!

gonna be a few days until I get it, but should hopefully have it already by the end of this week. gives me some good time to get used to it and have fun with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment