Tuesday, March 11, 2008

amazing

I must say there's been some incredible reception since I "announced" theaqdas.org about two weeks ago. with two more announcements on thursday and sunday, the statistics suddenly shot up. there've been more than 1200 visitors to the site from 78 countries and territories, from literally all over the world.

I've gotten random e-mails of encourage from people, with comments and a few suggestions. I must say I'm absolutely stunned as to the reception so far. I just hope people will also be able to use it and not just check the site out and be done.

it's an evergoing process, I'm practically working on small tweaks and fixes every day, but hopefully I'll feel happy enough to let it be. it might need a rewrite sometime in the future, but that's for later.

do I have anything else coming up? maybe... ;)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Borna
    Thank you so much for this initiative! You obviously are deriving a lot from Mr. Dunbar's classes as I did some ten years ago. I and my wife are going to come to Haifa on Saturday for our pilgrimage. I would be happy to meet you and shake your hand if I get the chance! :) I definately will use this site!

    ReplyDelete
  2. shouldn't be impossible, try to find me after the pilgrim talks :)

    ReplyDelete