Sunday, March 09, 2008

turtle on the terraces!

I had a really calm weekend. on friday we had to be out of the office at noon, so I decided to go out on the terraces and read. I was out there for more than two hours, reading, thinking, and enjoying the view:


two interesting things happened while I was sitting there. first of all, I saw a turtle (tortoise?) in the bushes right next to me:


I even managed to get a short video of it walking away, which you can see on facebook...

I also very randomly bumped into two finnish pilgrims that I didn't know from before, but had been told by a friend that I had to send her love to them. well, God works in His own way and suddenly they're walking up the terraces. spent a nice 15-20 minutes talking to them, and saw them again in the evening. lovely couple! :)

see the rest of my shots here.

No comments:

Post a Comment