Sunday, August 26, 2007

early morning

woke up at 7.30 today, a bit earlier than planned, to say the least... gonna be another calm day today.

got a tip by a friend that I should watch zoolander again. I didn't like it at all the first time, as I thought the humor was utterly ridiculous. but she said it's better the second time and that I should give it a shot, so I did.

watched it with a friend that really loved it, and my brother came along too. the movie's about derek zoolander (ben stiller) who's a "really, really, really, ridiculously good looking" idiot of a model. he's been brainwashed to kill the malaysian president, because he's set new laws that prohibit child labor and so, which are of course providers of their clothes and such. and there's of course a new and upcoming model, hansel, who wins model of the year award.

okay, the movie is stupid. ben is extremely stupid. but it's funny at times. there are some extremely stupid comments which make you laugh. unfortunately it's quite uneven in it's humor, with too many dips. but all in all, not as bad as I found it the first time. it did have some really great moments...

No comments:

Post a Comment