Tuesday, August 28, 2007

I just signed!

finally signed for getting my license, let's see when my first game is! will probably start on the bench, but it should be fun... today's practice was no good though, had a couple of good shots, but then when we were playing I missed 4 clear chances. can't keep that up.

in other news, summer is gone. there's some cold weather over finland which is affecting us. who said that climate change was coming? so today finally was the historical day, when I wore a sweater for the first time in about 10 years. only wore it to the training and during the warmup, but I think it still counts. and then afterwards too, of course...

2 comments:

  1. silly me... when I read "license" I was thinking the driving type of license!

    Bethany got her's last Friday... and we spent 30some minutes driving in a left handed 'oval' in a parking lot that day hahaha no right turns and she does not want to be on the streets yet

    ReplyDelete
  2. what exactly kinda license is that then? and the driving one will come later, don't worry :)

    ReplyDelete