Monday, August 13, 2007

indian week!

swedish tv is having an indian week, showing one movie per evening. the problem is that they start so late, and are so long, that it's going to be way past midnight before it's done. today's movie is din jo bhi kahey (translated to "follow your heart" in swedish), and starts now at 10.30, finishes at 12.50... I can't stay up that long to watch :( hopefully I can watch them some other way later on... ;)

in other news, I removed the tape from my finger. still doesn't bend all the way, and feels awkward at times. gonna check and see how it goes. doesn't hurt though.

and I have an insane amount of chocolate at home. have had friends bring some (read: a lot), and then my parents went to belgium and got me something, plus the oreos I brought from the states. I can probably live off this for half a year or so...

update (10.49): I just found about 40GB of indian movies... gonna keep me busy for a while :)

No comments:

Post a Comment