Monday, August 20, 2007

living in your own world...

I managed to leave my keys at the office today, so it was kinda an eerie feeling to walk in there at 9.30, pick up my keys, and then walk home. should've been a bit more thoughtful when I chose to put them in the bag that I left at work.

played squash for the first time today in 6 weeks, and was surprised that I hadn't lost much. of course the finer details will take a while to get back into, but it was quite okay for now. worked out at the gym as well, first time in 5 weeks for that, so it's all gonna hurt tomorrow.

had a very interesting discussion with a friend about prayer today. it's a very difficult concept to define and understand. I think we're implicitly picking up things on how to pray, without too much reflecting on why we're doing what we do.
we're gonna keep on looking into things, think about it, read different quotations and so, and then hopefully try to make something good out of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment