Sunday, August 12, 2007

missed opportunity :(

I missed an opportunity of generosity today :(

was sitting on the subway today reading the new appendix (is that what it's called?) from aftonbladet, "europaextra". as football season is starting, it's got a lot of information about the major leagues in europe. was a good time spender on the way back home. there's this family sitting next to me and the kid points at the back of the magazine, which has a somewhat nice picture and stuff. and then I hear the dad say "you want one of those? well, so do I..." - and I thought I should give it to him/them, but didn't. I regret it now as I can always take one from work... hrm :(

with football season now started there's a lot to watch. 3 games yestardy, and another three day. doesn't bode well for the future. but some good games and goals.

and it's now been two weeks since I dislocated my finger, and according to the doctor I can remove the tape today. but I don't know if I will, still feels quite bad. I dropped the keys today in the elevator, and instinctively tried to catch it. that really, really hurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment