Wednesday, August 08, 2007

monthly monthly, part 7

here we go again...

finger
my finger is slowly healing... still taped up, but can at least bend it a bit more. however, not at the first joint, which is where it got dislocated. have to keep it this way until the end of the week, and then I'll have the finger free at least. hope it gets better soon, I really want to play basketball again.

phone
I got my se... phone back. was just a software update that was needed. I might've been able to do it myself, but I couldn't get any contact with it through the computer. may have been another way of doing it. but, 295 kr (~$40) later and I at least have my good old phone. lost all my messages, contacts, calendar, settings and everything else on the phone. luckily I had synchronized my contacts with my computer a while back, so I haven't lost everything, just the most recent numbers (not sure from how long back). and for some strange reason, all the + signs are gone from the international numbers... yikes!

home
I put up a few quotations in my kitchen, but need a few more. it looks kinda nice, and is good reading them to remember different things and situations. there's a reason for each one of them :)
will put up pictures of it later...

uk, canada and us
I'll be posting more and putting up pictures later on. things are a bit hectic right now, but it'll slow down soon, I hope...

No comments:

Post a Comment