Friday, August 17, 2007

let's rock!

one of my days in the states we went to the rock and roll hall of fame museum. as no pictures were allowed to be taken inside, this is the only one I have:


the musuem was really nice to visit, and had lots of interesting objects to watch. many original artifacts from the stars and famous artists of contemporary time - michael jackson, madonna, queen, jimi hendrix, elvis, the beatles, etc etc. we saw one movie with a lot of history about rock and roll, and also another movie about the inductees into the hall of fame. it's a very, very, veeeery wide and inclusive definition of what r'n'r is, I must say, but still fun. another interesting note: ringo starr is the only beatles member that has not individually been inducted in the hall of fame.

after a few hours at the museum, it was time to go eat. it was up to me to choose where to go, and I had only one thing to say, in my best al bundy-voice: "let's rock!" we went to hard rock café and had a wonderful dinner, very, very tasty. unfortunately I have no pics from there, but I can assure you it was some good times that we had there.

No comments:

Post a Comment