Monday, February 26, 2007

cause you had a ba... great day!

today has been just an excellent day! from the message I got in the morning (refer to my earlier post) to meeting a classmate from highschool whom I hadn't seen for more than 5 years on the subway, continue with things going great at work today and almost everything working out, to squash and gym being really giving, and wrap it up with talking to a dear friend on the phone and preparing some Ayyám-i-Há-gifts for tomorrow, and you can understand that I almost don't want this day to end.

I've been planning and thinking about gifts to give to my friends, and I think I have at least one thing lined up for each day. it's made me really happy all day thinking about how to make my friends happy and what small things I can do for them to surprise them a bit. today's gift was to take two of my friends to the movies. we'll see when we have time and opportunity to do that, but the offer stands for 8 months or so :)

No comments:

Post a Comment