Tuesday, February 13, 2007

valentine's day

so... what are you doing tomorrow?

personally, I'm getting up at 2 am. to go to work. no, seriously.

3 of us are going to meet up at 3 am to go to the printing rooms, and check how it all happens. after that we'll be going with one of the delivery cars when they deliver the papers to some place. expecting to be back at work somewhere around 9 or so. doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that we won't be working too much after that.
I'm looking forward to it though, I think it's going to be interesting to see how the whole thing works. the project that I'm mostly working on now is also related to this, so hopefully I'll be able to ask some questions and get some ideas. I'll try to take some pictures too to put up.


glad I don't have anyone to see in the evening, would expect myself to be quite dead (and even if I did, I wouldn't tell you ;)). though we do have the football practice with the kids to go and see and then talk to the coach. 16.45, hope to be able to get some sleep in between there.

No comments:

Post a Comment